October 2019 (version 1.30.0)
Welcome to the new DeepScan updates!
Please kindly go ahead with the highlights for the latest release.
This version includes a number of updates that we hope you've found some of them helpful.
The key highlights are:
We have enhanced our rules. The enhancement includes unused parameters in a local function and invalid regular expressions with anchors/backreferences.
Check the new rules!
- BAD_BACK_REFERENCE_IN_REGEXP - In a regular expression, do not use a back reference before the referred group
- BAD_REGEXP_LITERAL_IN_STRING - In a regular expression of
String.prototype.replace(), do not use a string
- MISPLACED_ANCHOR_IN_REGEXP - In a regular expression, do not misplace
- REACT_USELESS_DEPENDENCY_OF_HOOK - Check the dependency of a React Hook is a newly created object
- UNUSED_PARAM - Check for unused parameters of local function
Easier Team Invitation for Your Organizations
We've seen inconveniences of inviting members to your team. One of those is to manually type the full email, and another is the mismatch between invitee's work email (such as
email@example.com) and his GitHub primary email (such as
Now you can directly invite your teammates in GitHub organizations by simply selecting the organization. If the email of the organization member is not present, just copy the invitation URL and share it.
- A false alarm for BAD_USE_STRICT may occur in arrow function body without braces
- A false alarm for MISMATCHED_TYPE_OF_ARG may occur when a spread argument is used
- A false alarm may occur when a class has a static method named
- Alarm message for REACT_MISMATCHED_TYPE_OF_PROP may report invalid type description when
- Alarm message for USELESS_CALL may report incorrect API name
- Alarm location for SYNTAX_ERROR is incorrect when extraneous closing parenthesis exists in a regular expression literal
thisobject inside a class static method is incorrectly recognized as a class instance
- In File Viewer, excluding a file with an absolute path excludes all the files matching the name