November 2020 (version 1.43.0)
Welcome to the new DeepScan updates. Since we have supported Vue 3.0, we focused on enhancing and fine-tuning the support.
Read over the notes to see about new features.
The following Vue.js rules are introduced:
- Support ECMAScript class private fields in TypeScript files
- Support TypeScript
declaremodifier on class properties
- Detect VUE_DUPLICATE_PROPERTY_IN_OPTION alarm for properties returned by
- Improve analysis precision of predefined Vue instance properties
- Improve analysis precision of ref objects returned by Vue APIs such as
- Improve analysis precision by reflecting properties returned by
- Restrict REACT_MISSING_EVENT_PERSIST detection to projects using React 16 or below
- A warning for the failure of an ESLint analysis is displayed although the analysis has completed successfully
- SYNTAX_ERROR is not reported for property initializer inside TypeScript ambient contexts