March 2021 (version 1.46.0)
Welcome to the new DeepScan updates. We skipped February release due to the long Lunar New Year Holidays. 2021 is the year of ox. The world is growing and recovering slowly. Let's work hard and stay strong like an ox then we will succeed eventually as oxen do.
Thank you for your continual love and support!
The following rules are introduced:
- Support TypeScript 4.2 abstract constructor signature
- Improve analysis precision of closure variables
- Analyzer may abnormally terminate when a function declaration is used directly as an
- Analyzer may abnormally terminate when duplicate variables exist inside a function declared at
- Analyzer may abnormally terminate when ESLint
no-multiple-empty-linesis enabled and lines containing just spaces exist at the end of a file
- Syntax errors are not reported for non-declrations following TypeScript