June 2020 (version 1.38.0)
Welcome to the new DeepScan updates! We hope that you are doing well in the current public health crisis.
Please kindly go ahead with the highlights for the latest release.
Check out the newly introduced rules!
Deliberate Alarm Filtering
By our internal benchmarks with open source projects, we have deliberately filtered some alarms.
- Always analyze the result of dynamic import operator as a
- Do not detect BAD_CONDITIONAL_OPERATOR alarm when the condition is a binary operation with a numeric or string right operand
- Do not detect UNDEFINED_IMPORT alarm for built-in
- Increase the impact of CONSTANT_CONDITION alarm when the condition evaluates to a boolean-valued function because it is likely that a function call is missing
- Increase the impact of UNUSED_EXPR alarm on the relation operators like
- Recognize UNUSED_EXPR alarms on compound expressions as ESLint
- A false alarm for CONSTANT_CONDITION may occur when object properties are updated at callee functions
- A false alarm for REACT_BAD_EVENT_HANDLER_RETURN_FALSE may occur when the handler function is used for other purposes
- A false alarm for VUE_MISMATCHED_TYPE_OF_OPTION may occur for the
mixinsproperty when the
vue-class-componentdecorator is used
- Analyzer may abnormally terminate when a destructuring argument is annotated as
- Analyzer may abnormally terminate when a directory named
- Analyzer may abnormally terminate when a regular expression ends with an incomplete named backreference
- REFERENCE_BEFORE_LEXICAL_DECL alarms are not detected for variables declared inside a loop