Excluding files and rules
When you don't want to see the issues of some files (like external library file or test file) or rules, you can exclude those from the analysis.
Select or de-select the rules to exclude in Settings > Rules.
Then, click Apply button. By clicking Reanalyze button in the dialog, the changed rules do apply.
Excluding Files from Settings
To exclude files in the settings, set file pattern in Settings > Exclusion.
You can specify the pattern of files or folders that you'd like to exclude from the analysis as follows:
- Patterns are line-separated.
- Each pattern follows the gitignore format.
- Each pattern is relative to the project root.
- To ignore all files named
foo.js, just enter the filename like foo.js.
- To ignore the specific file under
testfolder, just enter the file path like /test/foo.js.
- To ignore all files under
testfolder, enter /lib and /test at separate lines.
Excluding Files from Files
To exclude a file or directory directly in Files, click x button in the view.