July 2018 (version 1.15.0-beta)
We're happy to announce new DeepScan updates. Since we started to support Vue.js specialized rules in June, we have worked hard to provide more Vue.js rules.
Please kindly go ahead with the highlights for this release.
This version includes a number of updates that we hope you’ve found some of them helpful.
The key highlights are:
New rules introduced in this release:
- VUE_DUPLICATE_PROPERTY_IN_OPTION - Check for duplicate properties in Vue options
- VUE_MISMATCHED_TYPE_OF_OPTION - Check for an invalid type in Vue options
- VUE_MISSING_KEY_ATTRIBUTE - Check for the missing
- VUE_MISSING_RETURN_VALUE_IN_COMPUTED - Check for a missing return value in computed property
- VUE_RESERVED_PROPERTY_IN_OPTION - Do not use a reserved name of Vue in Vue option's property name
- VUE_STATIC_KEY_ATTRIBUTE - Do not use the
- VUE_UNINITIALIZED_INSTANCE_PROPERTY - Do not use an uninitialized property in
- VUE_UNUSED_DECL_IN_TEMPLATE - Check for unused declarations in Vue templates
- VUE_USELESS_V_ONCE - Check for
- More information to sharing. The updates to our policy describe clearer in which circumstances we share personal information.
If you want to read the full policy, check it out here.
- A false alarm for UNUSED_DECL may occur for decorated class declaration
- SYNTAX_ERROR issues are omitted for invalid characters around
- SYNTAX_ERROR issues are omitted for redeclarations between
exportin TypeScript file
- SYNTAX_ERROR issues are omitted for certain unclosed comment
- Analyzer abnormally terminates for certain computed property inside object pattern
- Analyzer abnormally terminates for certain object rest pattern in TypeScript file