January 2020 (version 1.33.0)
Happy New Year!
Please kindly go ahead with the highlights for the latest release.
This version includes a number of updates that we hope you've found some of them helpful.
The key highlights are:
We are enhancing our rules. Check out the newly introduced rules!
- MISMATCHED_TYPE_OF_DEFAULT_VALUE - Do not set a default value with an invalid type
- REACT_BAD_CONTEXT_TYPE - Do not set an invalid value to the
contextTypeproperty of a React component
- Recognize React-specific objects like React element, context object, context provider and context consumer. This will enable detecting more alarms for REACT_MISMATCHED_TYPE_OF_ARG and REACT_MISMATCHED_TYPE_OF_PROP including invalid plain objects.
- Detect REACT_MISMATCHED_TYPE_OF_PROP alarms at the child expressions of a React element when the
childrenprop type is specified
DeepScan for GitHub Students
Now we are together with the GitHub Student Developer Pack.
We have added more ESLint plugins which are missing in the analysis.
For details about ESLint analysis, see the Using ESLint.
- In the ESLint analysis, the files larger than 3MB are ignored automatically
- Recognize type annotations of outer function parameters
- Recognize React
- Remove support for deprecated Firefox-specific APIs:
- A false alarm may occur when a computed property is used at object literal
- A false alarm may occur when a property value is updated after object literal creation
- Leading and trailing whitespaces at JSX text node may not be properly removed
- Object literals assigned at
letdeclaration may not be properly recognized