August 2018 (version 1.16.0-beta)
We're happy to announce new DeepScan updates. Since we started to support Vue.js specialized rules in June, we have worked hard to provide more Vue.js rules.
Please kindly go ahead with the highlights for this release.
This version includes a number of updates that we hope you’ve found some of them helpful.
The key highlights are:
New rules introduced in this release:
- VUE_ASSIGN_TO_READONLY_PROPERTY - Do not assign to the read-only properties of Vue
- VUE_BAD_HTML_SYNTAX - Check for HTML syntax errors in Vue template
- VUE_INVALID_V_ELSE - Check for
- VUE_MULTIPLE_TEMPLATE_ROOT - Do not have multiple root elements in Vue template
- VUE_SHARED_DATA - Do not return a shared object in the
datafunction of a Vue component
ECMAScript 2018 support
We've checked ECMAScript 2018 (ES9) features and added support for features such as
for-await-of. We now fully support ECMAScript 2018!
Enhanced Vue.js support
- State management for the analysis job becomes more stable. When your analysis is not finished by system accidents, it will be retried after the system recovery is complete.
- Limit syntax error detection on regular expression because of possible false alarm. We will bring back the full detection soon.
- A false alarm for UNUSED_DECL and UNUSED_VAR_ASSIGN occurs when object rest is used with computed property
- A false alarm for VUE_BAD_COMPONENT_NAME occurs when the name is empty string
- Some syntax errors inside Vue template are wrongly detected as NON_REFERENCE_LHS
- Inline function expression is not allowed as Vue
- Analyzer abnormally terminates when JSX spread child is used
- Selected filter in Issues view does not apply to the File Viewer