May 2019 (version 1.25.0)
Welcome to the new DeepScan updates.
At last, we're live in the GitHub Marketplace! If you want to manage your plan on the GitHub platform, please check here.
Please kindly go ahead with the highlights for the latest release.
This version includes a number of updates that we hope you've found some of them helpful.
The key highlights are:
- New rules - New rules for common pitfalls.
- Project Dashboard - Project Dashboard got a new look.
New rules introduced in this release:
- DUPLICATE_PARENS - Do not use duplicate parentheses
The following rule has been improved:
- Provide a fix suggestion message for DUPLICATE_DECL alarm to use block-scoped
letdeclaration when the variable is not used outside the current block
Our Project Dashboard got a fresh new look to make it easier to understand the project's quality status.
- Branch, Badge, Share on email, and Grade Indicator on the right have been re-layouted.
- The number of changed issues are displayed.
- Issues Impacts and Issues Category are introduced. You can directly see the number of issues by impact and category, so know which type of problems are involved in your project.
- You can set an extra billing information and VAT/GST identification number for your business receipt. You can update company name and similar details there if necessary (which will also update the payment receipt appropriately).
- Some error messages are revised in more detail. For example, now you can see the right error message for an archived repository when you add a project.
- A false alarm for VUE_BAD_DYNAMIC_COMPONENT occurs when an object form
- Analyzer abnormally terminates when a
bigintliteral is used
- Analyzer abnormally terminates when
this.setState()is used inside the React lifecycle method
- Cause locations are not provided for some inter-module alarms