December 2018 (version 1.20.0)
This was quite a year. We like to appreciate everyone who has visited and used us these far.
Wishing you a happy and exciting new year! Thank you.
Please kindly go ahead with the highlights for the latest release.
This version includes a number of updates that we hope you've found some of them helpful.
The key highlights are:
New rules introduced in this release:
- USELESS_CATCH - Do not just rethrow the caught exception in the
The following rules have been improved:
Extended Language Support
We have added support for useful language features currently in ESNext and Flow.
- Support private instance methods and private static fields
- Support Flow inexact object type syntax
- Support for React v16.6 like
- Disallow using
_as Flow type identifier because it is reserved for implicit instantiation (SYNTAX_ERROR)
- A false alarm for REACT_EVENT_HANDLER_INVALID_THIS occurs when autobind decorators are used
- A false alarm for STRICT_MODE_ASSIGN_TO_READONLY_VAR occurs when ES6 import and TypeScript namespace has the same name
- A false alarm for STRICT_MODE_INVALID_THIS may occur at
- A false alarm for SYNTAX_ERROR occurs for the optional or rest element of TypeScript tuple type
- A false alarm for SYNTAX_ERROR occurs when destructuring is used in function type
- Alarm message is reversed between getter/setter for GETTER_SETTER_RECURSION