DeepScan for SonarQube
Provided to limited partners only
- Version 5.6+ (Our plugin is tested with version 5.6.1.)
- Oracle JRE 8
- OpenJDK 8
Let's say you installed SonarQube in
1. Copy DeepScan SonarQube plugin into the
plugins directory of SonarQube.
cp sonar-deepscan-plugin-x.x.x.jar /etc/sonarqube/extensions/plugins
2. Restart SonarQube.
4. Set this profile as default by clicking Set as Default at the upper right corner. You need to log in as administrator to do this.
Analyze a Project
1. Download and unzip the SonarQube Scanner. (let's say in
sonar-project.properties in project directory. Below is an example for the project "hello" with
# Required metadata sonar.projectKey=hello sonar.projectName=hello sonar.projectVersion=1.0 # SonarQube server url sonar.host.url=http://127.0.0.1:9000 # SonarQube account if authentication is required #sonar.login=<your_login_account> #sonar.password=<your_login_password> # Comma-separated paths to directories with sources (required) sonar.sources=src # Comma-separated paths to exclude #sonar.exclusions=examples/*,vendors/* # Language sonar.language=js # Encoding of sources files sonar.sourceEncoding=UTF-8
3. Run the SonarQube Scanner.
cd hello /etc/sonar-scanner/bin/sonar-scanner
4. Browse the results at the SonarQube, http://localhost:9000 in general.
When you update the plugin, you need to check whether rules are updated after updating the plugin.
If you want to apply new rules of updated plugin, restore the profile in Quality Profiles > Restore Built-in Profiles.